Global Pilot Training Group, CAE, is Looking to Expand Flight Instructor Team in Germany
CAE is looking for Flight Instructors (f/m/d) (Freelance) for its training center in Bremen, Germany. Please see an extract of the job post below.
“The Flight Instructor performs ground and flight instruction and together with international team colleagues looks after the timely delivery of the training program, safety standards and professional training quality.
- Perform flight training for students in both airplanes and simulators, including necessary pre- and post-flight briefings
- Complete training records in Talon ETA or any other appropriate system
- Participate in training reviews as required
- Participate in standardization meetings as required
- Perform duties as a Theoretical Knowledge Instructor as tasked by the Training Manager
- Degree from specialized trade or technical school
- Profound job-related experience, preferably as a Flight Instructor or Flight Examiner
- Teaching experience within large, professional flight academy
- Preferably military aviation background
- Excellent English skills
- Must hold the following licenses: EASA Part-MED license with first class privileges EASA Commercial Pilot License (Airplane) with valid MEP (Land) and associated Instrument Rating EASA PBN approval EASA Flight Instructor (Airplane) rating with at least CPL, Night, ME & IR/ME extensions or hold IRI and CRI ratings
- The ideal candidate has logged a minimum flight hours of: TTL 1500 IFR: 200 (excluding simulator) ME: 500, of which of which 250 hours must be on MEP (Land) airplanes”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: CAE
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3579 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.