Global Pilot Training Group, CAE, is Looking to Expand Synthetic Flight Instructor Team
CAE has several full-time openings for Synthetic Flight and Ground Instructors in Burgess Hill (West Sussex), conveniently located just off the M23 motorway. Their Business Aviation Training Centre is undergoing a period of expansion.
CAE provides a comprehensive Instructor training program designed to build on your existing knowledge and skills. Working alongside their client partners, you will provide expert Synthetic Flight instruction. In addition, some classroom-based instruction will be required, and you will be responsible for the upkeep of accurate and concise trainee records. You will also get to work with top of the range equipment and the very latest aircraft technologies.
- UK or EASA ATPL (with most recent IR being completed within the last 7 years)
- 1500 hours or more total multi-pilot time
- The right to live and work in the UK is desirable
- Must read, speak, and converse in English at a high level
- Must live in commutable distance to Burgess Hill (ideally within a 1-hour drive / 30 miles or willing to make appropriate arrangements to stay locally)
- Basic computer proficiency – Microsoft Office and other internet-based programs
- Flexibility to commit to a 5-day-on / 2-days-off work pattern
Please note that a training bond would apply to this position. The level of bond is determined by previous experience and ratings.
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: CAE (shown as meta image)
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.