Global Pilot Training Group is looking for a Chief Financial Officer
Global Pilot Training Group and Lithuania Headquartered BAA Training is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to work from its Vilnius, Lithuania headquarter. Please see the job post below;
“We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. BAA Training has offices in Vilnius, Lithuania; Barcelona and Lleida, Spain; Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam and Zhengzhou, China and is constantly growing. Currently our Finance team in Vilnius is looking for a Chief Financial Officer that would be responsible for forecasting the organization’s financial standing, advising the board on strategic financial direction and taking care of the Finance department.
· Development of Financial strategy within organization and impact company-wide decisions.
· Health and safety of the workforce.
· Carrying out and attaining the mission and the goals of the Finance department.
· Development of a superior workforce.
· Development of the specific Financial Department.
· Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, employee retention and development, and high performance.
· Personal ongoing self-development and personal growth as an employee.
· Oversight of the organization’s finance, treasury and cash management, debt facilities, risk management, terms of trade, foreign currency exposure within the organization’s strategic objectives.
· Development of financial organizational strategies by contributing financial information, analysis, and recommendations to reach strategic direction.
· Monitoring and appraising organization’s financial performance and and maintaining a strong internal control environment.
· Develop tax planning strategies with a focus on consistency, compliance and the organization’s strategic objectives.
· Work according to approved company processes.
· Working with company’s IT systems to monitor and ensure a smooth financial process.
· Participation in daily meetings based on Lean principles.
· Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals.
· Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
· Has minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or a Financial related field.
· Has specialized training in managing human resources (preferred).
· Has more than three years of responsible leadership experience in management or supervisory positions in finances.
· Has excellent skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment and has good conceptional computer literacy.
· Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership.
· Is ready to use hands on type of work.
· Knows how to manage several complex projects at once.
· Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· Has willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise.
· Uses the English language at an effectively operational and independent level.
· Is flexible with good time management skills.
· Has respectful and positive attitude.
· Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life.
· A health Insurance package after 3 months working for the Company.
· Additional holiday days for seniority after 2 years working for the Company.
· A Wellness day to take care of yourself and a Birthday day to celebrate.
· Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic.
· An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
· Contemporary and convenient office space in a new growing AEROCITY area.
· Sport club and childcare service for your convenience.
· Public transport cover during the weekdays or parking space near the office.
· Discounts and special offers from various partners of the group.
· Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
· An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve.
· Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.”
To apply for the role please use this link or contact BAA Training directly.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2374 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK