Global Pilot Training Group is Looking to Hire a Regional Sales Manager (for Africa)
Vilnius, Lithuania headquartered global pilot training group BAA Training which operates simulator training centers and flight schools around the world is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager (for Africa) to be based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Please see an extract of the job post below.
“BAA Training has offices in Vilnius, Lithuania; Barcelona and Lleida, Spain; Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam and is constantly growing. At the moment we are looking for a Regional Sales Manager for Africa region to join our international Sales team. Your future colleagues are from Lithuania, Mexico, Vietnam, Spain, Indonesia, Korea, Serbia, Latvia and other countries.
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Actively researching given market news and updates.
- Proactively communicating with key customers.
- Reporting to CSO about new opportunities and orders in a given market.
- Optimizing the processes.
- Working on personal and professional development.
- Creating and executing sales strategy in a given region.
- Initiating and leading meetings with potential customers.
- Creating attractive solutions to customers training needs.
- Planning and visiting target customers.
- Reaching budgeted goals for a given market.
- Working according to approved company processes
- Working with company’s CRM and IT system for daily account management and management of customer order.
- Participating in daily and weekly meetings with the colleagues and managers.
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has higher education in management, business administration or sales fields.
- Has innovative approach to problem-solving by approaching the obstacles from new and unconventional perspectives.
- Has an inquisitive thinking such as exploration, investigation, and learning.
- Has energy and are committed to their work duties.
- Has experience working with airlines.
- Has more than two years of experience in B2B sales and administration.
- Has excellent skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment and basic conceptional computer literacy.
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership.
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once.
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Has willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise.
- Uses English language at an effectively operational and independent level.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Has respectful and positive attitude.
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life.
What we offer you:
- A health Insurance package after 3 months working for the company.
- Additional holiday days for seniority after 2 years working for the company.
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and a Birthday day to celebrate.
- Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic
- An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve as well as duty trips to headquarters in Lithuania.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: BAA Training
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3579 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.