Global Pilot Training Group Skyborne is Looking for a General Manager for its UK Flight Training Base
Global Pilot Training Group Skyborne with flight training bases in the United Kingdom and the United States is looking for a General Manger for its flight training base in Cheltenham, UK. Please see an extract of the job post below.
Skyborne Airline Academy is the most innovative airline academy in the UK. As the most respected and trusted airline training academy in the UK, Skyborne trains airline pilots and cabin crew to industry-leading standards. Its trainees spend approximately 12 months training at its HQ at Gloucestershire Airport and 6 months training at its fair-weather base in Vero Beach, Florida.
We are Skyborne Airline Academy. We are instrumental in our trainees’ journey to the flight deck with some of the biggest names in the industry.Our aim is to deliver the highest standard of vertically integrated flight training in a very customer focussed approach. We are operating and developing in exciting times.This role is crucial in supporting the Directors with the delivery of our plans and cultural development.It is a role that leads a cross section of functions, so we are looking for the following as a given;
- Senior management experience in the Airline/Aviation sector, with evidence of an outstanding track record in, people and financial management.
- A leader by nature, the right candidate will have exceptional communication skills, written and verbal. They balance delivery with continuous improvement, whilst juggling differing priorities successfully.
- Confidence to empower others to maximise resources, resulting in the consistent delivery of quality services and income generation. They will encourage Managers to work cross functionally, coaching others to make decisions and develop talent in their teams.
- Able to provide the necessary reporting and information required to support the Directors with regulatory requirements in a timely, proactive way.
- Organised and commercially aware, with a passion to ensure all our employees are motivated to provide every trainee with the highest level of customer experience at all points of their journey to graduation.
It is a sizeable challenge, but we believe the right person will see and relish the opportunity.”
To learn more about the job, click here.
Photo Credit: Skyborne
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3642 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.