Hong Kong’s Flag Carrier Opens Application for Cadet Programme
Hong Kong based Cathay Pacific Airways has restarted its recruitment of its Cadet Pilot Programme – signaling a strong expectation in terms of aviation recovery in South-East Asia. The programme will run for 55-60 weeks. Below is an extract about the hiring requirements.
- A Hong Kong Permanent resident
- Graduated from secondary school with good passes in English language and Mathematics or Science; a degree in any discipline will also be considered provided you meet the secondary school criteria. Applicants with an Aviation degree will be given a priority.
- Physically fit and qualified for a Civil Aviation Department (HKCAD) Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Able to meet our flight deck reach requirements. Candidates may be asked to complete a static reach test and flight simulator reach assessment
- Achieve ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) English Language Proficiency level 4 or above
- Aged 18 years or above
Cathay Pacific Airways will prepare you to fly by:
- Offering comprehensive ground school theory training and programmes to ensure you build your skills, knowledge and confidence
- Providing you with support from world-class instructors who will teach you the theory of flying, systems and regulations required to succeed as an airline pilot
You will then learn to fly by:
- Spending time in both single and twin-engined light aircraft
- Practising in jet aircraft Simulators and learning Airline Operating Procedures, Large Jet Handling and Multi-Crew Flying”
To apply, click here.
Photo Credit: Cathay Pacific Airways
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2920 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.