‘How Fixed Based Simulators Can Add Capacity and Reduce Costs’ with Erik Jennes, CCO at MPS – Industry Leadership Interviews
In this week’s AFM.aero Pilot Training Leadership Interview Series AFM.aero’s Managing Director Maximillian Buerger speaks with Erik Jennes, Chief Commercial Officer at MPS – a leading manufacturer of FTD simulators for Airbus A320, Boeing B737NG and B737MAX.
The conversation covers:
- An introduction to MPS
- Case study of how an FTD could add capacity and reduce cost of training
- Key trends that MPS is seeing in the simulator training segment of the industry
- How MPS’s see the future in terms of the simulator training industry
For more information:
- MPS’s website can be viewed here
- Erik Jennes’s LinkedIn Profile
- Maximilian Buerger LinkedIn Profile
You can find all of the AFM.aero Pilot Training Industry Interview Episodes here.
To stay up to date and get notified about all of the latest episodes from AFM.aero you can follow us through the below platforms:
AFM.aero LinkedIn Page
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.