‘How One European Flight School is Growing Through Acquisition’ with Alexandre Alves, CCO at SevenAir Academy – Industry Leadership Interviews
In this week’s AFM.aero Pilot Training Leadership Interview Series AFM.aero’s Managing Director Maximillian Buerger speaks with Alexandre Alves, Chief Commercial Officer of Portugal headquartered aviation training group SevenAir Academy.
The conversation covers:
- An introduction to SevenAir Academy and an indication of the size of its operations
- Latest announcements by SevenAir Academy which is the acquisition of one of the largest flight school assets in Portugal (previous L3Harris Commercial Aviation flight training base in Ponte De Sor, Portugal)
- Key trends seen in the flight training industry and airline demand
- Challenges of rising costs/inflation and supply chain disruptions
- How Alexandre views the future in terms of the flight training industry
For more information:
- SevenAir Academy’s website can be viewed here
- Alexandre Alves’s LinkedIn Profile
- Maximilian Buerger LinkedIn Profile
You can find all of the AFM.aero Pilot Training Industry Interview Episodes here.
To stay up to date and get notified about all of the latest episodes from AFM.aero you can follow us through the below platforms:
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3661 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.