‘How One of the Largest USA Flight Schools is Ramping Up’ with Nik Kresse, VP at Hillsboro Aero Academy – Industry Leadership Interviews
Following a two month pause when the AFM was optimizing its platform and distribution channel – we are excited to relaunch the Pilot Training Interview Leadership series.
In this week’s AFM.aero Pilot Training Leadership Interview Series AFM.aero’s Managing Director Maximillian Buerger sits down with Nik Kresse, Vice President of Airplane Operations at Hillsboro Aero Academy.
The conversation covers:
- An introduction to Hillsboro Aero Academy and an indication of the size of its operations
- Latest announcements by them including the Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air partnership to launch the Ascend Pilot Academy as well as the recent launch of the VietJet Cadet Pilot Program
- Key trends seen in the flight training industry and airline demand
- Challenges of rising costs/inflation and supply chain disruptions
- How Nik views the future in terms of the flight training industry
For more information:
- Hillsboro Aero Academy’s website can be viewed here
- Nik Kresse’s LinkedIn Profile
- Maximilian Buerger LinkedIn Profile
You can find all of the AFM.aero Pilot Training Industry Interview Episodes here.
To stay up to date and get notified about all of the latest episodes from AFM.aero you can follow us through the below platforms:
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3661 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.