L3Harris is looking for a Sales Support Coordinator for India
Global Pilot Training Group and Simulator Manufacturer L3Harris is looking for a Business Support Coordinator to be based in New Delhi, India. Please find their job post below;
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
“We are looking for an experienced Coordinator to join our Sales Support Team covering our MEASA region. The successful candidate will perform administrative support tasks for regional sales in India. Create and/or maintain appropriate logs, databases, inventories, filing (hard or soft copy), status reports/tracking. They may perform some research or data analysis tasks. Take and deliver messages, provide information to callers, distribute and route mail, packages and paperwork. Schedule and coordinate meetings, business travel or other events. They may have direct customer support in region.
Day to day responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Manage the administrative process of all cadets going into the L3H academies (UK, US) from the MEASA region
- Maintain the pipeline of cadets entering the Airline Academy and coordinate with the school directly (ie, Sanford, UK)
- Assist in marketing and selection events where necessary
- Maintain a relationship with the airlines planning department
- Communicate regularly with airlines for any update in their recruitment forecast, plan for start dates
- Coordinating/ follow up with students on joining docs in cooperation with the Airline Academy team
- Maintain an administrative relationship with the DGCA
- Ensure cadets have DGCA paperwork in place
- Coordinate programs start dates with academy and cadets
- Coordination for training related issues with DGCA
- Organize letters to bank, financial institutions, and embassies
- Work with sales and marketing team to identify best time/dates for roadshows, venues, marketing avenues
- Work with sales and marketing team on launching whitetail campaigns
- Answer preliminary questions from cadets, parents, schools about the L3H Academy program
- Event set up (marketing, selection, fairs) organizing and participation
- Hotel/ logistics arrangement for events/stay
- Maintain relationship with ground school provider in India
- Identify suitable and acceptable license conversion partners in India
- Coordinate LOI between students and airline
- Send regular required reports to airlines about their cadets
- Maintain flow of cadets completing ab initio program and transitioning into L3H type rating
- Communicate cadet progress to sponsoring airline
- Inform cadets of type rating dates, location and logistical requirements
- Coordinate between cadets and training center
- Forecast type rating cadets
- Coordinate contract signature between students and training center
- Organize visa letters for students
- Inform of all logistical details (hotel, transportation in London/Bangkok) during type rating phase
Knowledge, Skills And Qualifications
- The successful candidate must be based in New Dehli, have a good level of English in both written and oral with a minimum of 2 years experience in an administrator or coordinator role.”
For more information, kindly see the job post.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3649 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.