Lanmei Training Centre in Cambodia is looking for B1.1 Aircraft Maintenance Instructor
Lanmei Training Center, the new Flight School and Simulator Training Center in Phnom Penh, Cambodia owned and operated by Lanmei Airlines is looking for an Aircraft Maintenance Instructor.
- Able to conduct theoretical training and practical training associated with category B1.1 modules and madatory recurrent training;
- Able to develop new lesson plans based on TNA requirements and also contribute as a subject matter expert, including the ability to assist chief examiner in development on question banks; and
- Able to supervise students, including updating their progress and attendance to Training Manager from time to time.
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience as an instructor
- Holding a valid B1.1 Basic Licence or Instructor Authorization Certificate
- Must have Train the trainer Certificate
- Age below 40 years old
- Strictly for the Southeast Asia Nationalities only
- Willing to Relocate to Cambodia
For more information, check out the job post here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 1971 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK