Leading Australian Flight School, Flight Training Adelaide, is Looking to Expand Flight Instructor Team
Parafield, Adelaide, Australia based flight training group Flight Training Adelaide is looking for Flight Instructor Grade 2 or higher or Grade 3 with instructional experience. Please see an extract of the job post below.
“Flight Training Adelaide (FTA) is a world-class training provider for the Australian aviation industry and some of the world’s leading airlines. Flight Training Adelaide’s campus is located at Parafield Airport on the northern suburbs of Adelaide in South Australia.
FTA has dedicated teams of Instructors responsible for teaching students flight training, this allows for specialised tuition. Individual specialisation ensures all employees teach in their chosen field, while allowing them to hone their particular skills.
We fly a fleet of Diamond DA 40’s, DA42’s and Cap10 for aerobatic flying, which are serviced by our own onsite engineering team.
We are currently seeking applications from highly motivated and professional dedicated flying instructors who are either Grade 1, Grade 2 or Grade 3 with Instructional hours.
The role is fulltime on a 7-day roster, working 5 of the 7 days.
- Current Australian FIR Grade 3 or above; (compulsory)
- Hold/held Command Instrument Rating
- Class 1 medical
A current pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test is required if successful.
- An applicant who is either a Grade 1 or 2 would be highly regarded
- A Multi Engine Training Endorsement
- Internal company advancement offered for specialised and managerial roles in operational areas before consideration of external applicants
- The opportunity for career progression within the role
- Pathway to interview with Qantas Group after 3 years or service
- Superannuation for employee superannuation guarantee and salary sacrifice is sent to our Clearing House/Portal on a fortnightly basis as salaries are processed
- Onsite Mess Hall including subsidised meals during set periods provided by our own Chefs
- Free soft drinks, tea and coffee available to all staff
- Free parking “
To learn more about the job, click here.
Photo Credit: FTA
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3579 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.