Leading Upset Prevention and Recovery Training Group is Looking to Expand Flight Instructor Team
Arizona, United States based Aviation Performance Solutions (APS) is looking for a qualified instructor pilot with the appropriate all-attitude flight experience, this is a unique flying opportunity instructing in high-performance piston and jet aircraft in all-attitude, all-envelope maneuvering flight. Please see an extract from the job post below.
- 1500 hours of total flight time
- Substantial all-attitude, all-envelope flight experience (500+ flight hours). Examples: military flight instructor, tactical or fighter experience, aerobatics (competition/airshow), test pilot school graduate with spin testing experience.
- FAA Commercial Single-Engine Land (SEL) Pilot’s License
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor Rating (CFI)
Experience Advantages in the Selection Process:
- Two years commercial and/or military experience flying crewed multi-engine turboprop and/or turbofan/turbojet is preferred.
- Two years of experience as a CFI and/or military flight instructor (200+ hours) (Important Note: Although valuable, this does NOT need to be instructional experience teaching all-attitude maneuvering or aerobatics.)
- 2000+ hour total flight time
- One or more type-ratings
Deliver world-class UPRT instruction in the classroom and in flight in high-performance, aerobatic capable airplanes. Flight profiles primarily include upset recovery and stall/spin training, with associated all-attitude aerobatic instruction. Flight operations are based in Mesa, Arizona (KIWA).”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: Aviation Performance Solutions (APS)
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2897 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.