Middle East Airline is Looking to Expand Synthetic Flight Instructor Team
Dubai, United Arab Emirates headquartered Emirates Airline’s Flight Training Department is looking for a Synthetic Flight Instructor (Ground). Please see an extract from the job post below.
“Successful applicants will join Emirates Flight Training as Synthetic Flight Instructors (SFI) and can look forward to a fulfilling and satisfying career within Flight Training.
Emirates Flight Training is a modern, progressive department that utilises Competency Based Training and Assessment (CBTA) methodology in all courses and is one of the few full Evidence Based Training (EBT) operators worldwide. Through continuous professional development and standardisation, you can expect to be trained and developed in the most up to date training methodologies to ensure you meet the exacting standards required by Emirates.
Reporting to the respective Fleet Training Manager, the SFI will be responsible for conducting training relevant to their training qualification as required by the General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) and the Company.
- Conduct transition Flight Simulator Training Devices (FSTD), ground school lectures, briefings and de-briefings.
- Conduct elements of the recurrent training programme in the FSTD.
- Complete accurate detailed reports or assessments of pilots under instruction.
- Recommend additional or remedial training for any pilot who is not progressing at an acceptable rate.
- Develop course material in the specialist subject as requested in accordance with regulations.
- Conduct other duties as required by Training Management.
Eligible SFI candidates will have the opportunity to upgrade to Synthetic Flight Examiner (SFE) based on Company requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent :
- Flight Operations. 3+ Years
- Hold or have held an ATPL in the appropriate aircraft category.
- Previous Instructional experience.
- Have at least 1500 hours flying experience as a pilot on multi-pilot aircraft.
- B777 or A380 type rating an advantage.”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: Emirates
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2920 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.