Norwegian (Airline) is looking for Training Systems Specialist
You will be responsible for
- Develop and maintain WBT courses in accordance with specifications and regulatory requirements
- Develop and maintain training data reports and -visualisations
- Support TSM to ensure implementation of required training material in a timely manner
- Maintain information platform for crew training
- Learning Management System (LMS) administrator
- Training Management System (TMS) administrator
- 2nd line technical support for Training Systems, serving admin personnel and crew internationally
This job will be for you if
- You have higher education. Relevant experience can compensate for lack for higher education
- You have knowledge of, or previous experience from programming
- You have experience using data analytics tools, preferably Power BI
- You have experience using Content Authoring Tools, preferably Articulate 360
- You have knowledge and experience in video- and audio editing
- You have very good general IT-technical knowledge
- You are fluent in English and Norwegian, verbal and written
You are an ideal candidate if
- You are a self-driven person with a positive attitude and good cooperative skills
- You are eager to learn new technical skills, and it comes easy to you
- You are pro-active, efficient and with a high work capacity
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills, with focus on quality
- You have the ability to deal with several activities simultaneously in a dynamic and busy environment
- Competitive company benefits including employee priced tickets
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Positive and exciting place to work in a global organization
- Challenging, variable and dynamic environment
For more information, kindly contact Norwegian.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3649 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.