Omni Aviation Training Center is looking for a Flight Instructor
OATC, a Flight School in Portugal, is looking for IRI or FI able to provide IFR training, and CRI or FI able to provide multi-engine training.
- EASA CPL(A) License
- MEP(A) Qualification for multi-engine
- FI(A) License
- Class 1 Medical Valid
- Minimum requirement: 500 dual hours instruction
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office
- 1500 dual hours instruction
- Extensive multi-engine experience
- Examiner rating (SEP(A)/MEP(A) IR(A))
- ELP – Level 5 or 6
For more information, check out OATC.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3661 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.