Omni Aviation Training Center is looking for a Flight Instructor
OATC, a Flight School in Portugal, is looking for IRI or FI able to provide IFR training, and CRI or FI able to provide multi-engine training.
- EASA CPL(A) License
- MEP(A) Qualification for multi-engine
- FI(A) License
- Class 1 Medical Valid
- Minimum requirement: 500 dual hours instruction
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office
- 1500 dual hours instruction
- Extensive multi-engine experience
- Examiner rating (SEP(A)/MEP(A) IR(A))
- ELP – Level 5 or 6
For more information, check out OATC.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 1938 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK