One of Australian Leading Flight Schools is Looking to Hire a Management Support Officer
Flight Training Adelaide (FTA), one of the most popular Flight Schools in Australia, is looking for an experienced Management Support Officer (Quality and Compliance) who will assist with the implementation and maintenance of FTA’s quality management system in general, and specifically systems used for Registered Training Organisations compliance in student administration. This role reports to the Manager of Quality and Compliance. Please see an extract from the job post below.
- Responsible for the compliant document control of FTA documents.
- Assisting with all administrative processes during the training journey of a student, including enrolment, verifying VET Student Loans (VSL) eligibility, tracking of progress, issuing qualifications and archiving records.
- Assisting with accurate, on-time data reporting to external bodies.
- Assisting with recognition of prior learning assessment, requesting student training information from other training providers and providing student training information to other training providers.
- Assisting with customer service to students and customers in the Learning Resource Centre and Pilot Shop.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Covering all other administration roles as the need arises.
The role is ideally suited to an individual who enjoys working in a fast paced team environment and managing multiple tasks/projects.
Qualifications and experience essential:
- Advanced computer skills in Word
- Basic computer skills in Excel
- Above average English writing and grammar skills (demonstrated)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of the team
- High degree of attention to detail
- High degree of initiative and the ability to prioritise
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- High cultural awareness and understanding
Qualifications and experience desirable:
- Qualified internal auditor
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Registered Training Organisation compliance
- Basic knowledge about aviation training.”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: Flight Training Adelaide
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3642 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.