One of Canada’s Leading Aviation College is Looking to Expand Sales Team
30 Aircraft plus Canadian Pilot Training Group – Select Aviation College – Richcopter is looking for a Sales Operations Assistant. Please see an extract from the job post below.
“Role: Sales Operations Assistant, full time permanent role, who shall ensure the smooth run of the sales team’s operations, the sales operations assistant contributes to the college’s sales effort and supports the team in its daily activities, including customer service and support to inside sales.
- Make recommendations and suggest the services that best meet client needs;
- Follow up on proposals for training, services and enter quotes into the CRM (ZOHO CRM);
- Support the development of marketing and visibility strategies (web, advertising, etc.) and follow up on the “leads” generated by our marketing tools;
- Respond to incoming requests and share them with the sales team:
- Contact customers to follow up on the quote sent to them and inform them of the deadlines and obligations associated with it;
- Prepare quotes for clients;
- Carry out the appropriate follow-ups.
- Provide general information as needed on the various programs and services offered by Select Aviation;
- Respond to incoming phone calls, emails and web requests from customers, including potential customers. Provide basic information, refer to a colleague if necessary or transfer the call to the right department, if applicable;
- For marketing research purposes, identify and meet with new target groups of potential customers in collaboration with the director of recruitment;
- Provide support to the Director of Sales and follow up on customer files with him and other salespeople;
- Assist the managers of the various departments in daily or ad hoc tasks;
- Perform all administrative tasks related to the sales process, from planning quotes to signing, including the required administrative documents;
- Opportunity do provide up to 200hrs of flight lessons if you’re already a qualified flight instructor.
- 5-10 years of sales experience is an asset;
- Intermediate knowledge of CRM software such as ZOHO;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bilingualism required both orally and in writing (French and English);
- Understand the customer’s needs and be able to meet them with our products and services;
- Excellent rigor in your work and quality-oriented;
- Personal motivation, excellent sense of proactivity and autonomy;
- Ability to adapt to changes and be flexible;
- Excellent team spirit, driven by the desire to help others.”
To learn more and to apply, click here.
*Please note the AFM Team is currently deploying resources to share pilot training industry vacancies to help individuals find work and organization fill roles in order to ramp up operations. You can find all vacancies here and can subscribe to our weekly pilot training industry update to stay up to date with the latest developments, trends and opportunities here.*
Photo Credit: Select Aviation College – Richcopter
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2826 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.