One of India’s Largest Simulator Training Centers is Looking for a Sr. Executive Quality
CAE Simulation Training Pvt. Ltd. (CSTPL), a joint venture between InterGlobe Enterprises (IGE) and CAE Inc., is looking for a Sr. Executive Quality. Please see an extract of the job post below.
“CSTPL is one of the largest state-of-the-art pilot training facilities in India, where aspirants can benefit from advanced training technology and experienced pilots can get their licenses renewed.
- Works with the QA Manager to develop, implement, monitor, and manage the company’s compliance as per the CSTPL QMS.
- Review internal audits conduct by internal auditor as per the CSTPL annual audit program.
- Interact with various levels of management and staff in conducting interviews and testing internal process to assure continued compliance.
- Review report(s) based on the results of stated audits/tests to be presented and shared with senior staff.
- Identify process improvements that lead to cost savings or revenue enhancement opportunities
- Assist in reviewing and evaluate policies and procedures.
- Review the implementation of corrective actions and responses to DGCA to all issues that arise from external inspections, audits & evaluations.
- Ensuring that the planning of annual audit / quality inspection takes place within stipulated time.
- Assist with external audits, FSTD qualification related to DGCA & EASA.
- Ensure that all internal and external audit records and documentation are accurate and in compliance with applicable regulations such as Part ORA, CAP 7100, DGCA CAR etc., CSTPL Quality Manual.
- Careful write-up, review, examination, compilation and archiving of quality and training related records/documents at CSTPL ensuring that the highest possible standards of data quality, presentation, and regulatory obligations in terms of documentation management is achieved at CSTPL.
- Planning and execution of the periodic DGCA FSTD evaluation visits in co-ordination with the Quality Manager.
- To make sure that all the quality reports and documentation should be legible, timely, regular, and comprehensively maintained to a standard as acceptable to DGCA and EASA.
- Routine check/inspection of the training operations related facilities and equipment, such as the classrooms, projectors, briefing rooms etc. and facilitating to always keep them fit.
- Responsible in day-to-day operation of the DGCA related work and documentation.
- Any other Job as assigned by the QA Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in aviation/ Aircraft Maintenance Training / Pilot or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years of internal or external audit experience in an aviation related environment.
- Must understand internal auditing standards and risk assessment practices as per ISO. 9001:2015 & 19011
- Must have experience and understanding of the application of DGCA, EASA and other aviation regulatory bodies and aviation legislations related to Quality systems & Pilot training.
- Willingness to do occasional travel, if required.
- Training, education and/or experience may be substituted for certain minimum qualifications”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: CSTPL
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3642 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.