One of the largest Flight Schools in Portugal is Looking to Hire a Social Media Community Manager
Portugal based SevenAir Group is looking to hire a Social Media Community Manager specifically for its SevenAir Academy (which conducts both Flight Training and Aircraft Maintenance Training). Please see job post below;
“The Social Media Community Manager’s tasks are directly associated with the execution of the Sevenair and Sevenair Academy’s social media publishing plan.
- Knowing how to use social media management tools to create and maintain daily interaction (Meta Creator, Canvas, Publer, among others);
- Interact with customers and other stakeholders through the company’s social media accounts via chat or comments;
- Research social media trends and inform management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities.
- Minimum academic qualifications at the degree level;
- Knowledge/training in Social Networks management is valued;
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken);
- Sense of responsibility and autonomy;
- Immediate availability”
To apply for the role please use this link or contact SevenAir Academy directly.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2920 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.