One of the Leading Middle East Airline Owned Flight Schools is Looking for Qualified Flight Instructors
Dubai, United Arab Emirates based Emirates Flight Training Academy (EFTA) – the ab-initio training flight school owned by Emirates Airlines – is looking for qualified Flight Instructors (Single Engine).
To be considered for the role candidates will need to have a minimum of 700hrs Total Time with 350hrs Instructional time and 200hrs IFR time. Candidates must also have a valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) or Airline Transport Pilot with an unrestricted class one medical.
Please see an extract from the job post below;
- Provide training and flying instruction to cadets for flying aircrafts.
- Conduct and deliver pre and post flight training briefings to ensure cadets understand the process and procedure fully.
- Conduct and deliver flying skills training in aircraft, simulator, and ground instruction to ensure that the cadets meet the prescribed standards of flying.
- Schedule regular checks for cadets to ensure that they meet the course standards, training requirement, and objectives in every flight course.
- Ensure the safety of the cadets prior to using the training aircrafts and report incidents to the concerned personnel for any violations and situations that may affect the safety of the flight.
- Monitor cadet’s proficiency and progress on regular basis, and generate reports of their performance.
- Research, develop, and recommend new teaching methods to have an effective standard of learning and performance.
- Deliver other flying-related training initiatives as directed by CFI.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ab-initio flying instructional experience in a large ATO. Knowledge/Skills
- Minimum 700hrs Total Time, 350hrs Instructional time, 200hrs IFR time.
- Minimum GCAA or any ICAO Commercial Pilot License (CPL) or Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) with a Single Engine Class Rating.
- Minimum Flight Instructor Rating with Night and Instrument privileges.
- Class 1 Medical Certificate without restrictions.
- ICAO English Language Proficiency level 5 or greater.
- Exceptional instructional technique, with an understanding of a broad range of teaching methodologies
- High computer literacy”
To learn more about the job and to apply, please go to the official Emirates Group Careers page found here.
Photo Credit: Emirates Flight Training Academy
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2897 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.