One of the Leading US Flight Academies is Looking to Hire for its Sales Team
Global Pilot Training Group and Simulator Manufacturer L3Harris Commercial Aviation is looking to hire an Admissions Advisor (Sales Specialist) for its Flight School base in Sanford, Florida. Please see job post below.
We are currently seeking an Admissions Advisor (Sales Specialist) that is responsible for recruiting qualified students for our Sanford, Florida flight school. He or she will work to drive an increase in student enrollment through promotion of our Academy products and services. It is imperative that this person has a balance of soft and hard skills, as customer service is at the center of our efforts.
- Manage leads through email and phone calls with potential students interested in knowing or receiving information about the Academy flight school programs, including entrance requirements, curricula and academic standards.
- Return web inquiries and calls promptly to all potential students and provide them with accurate information about the programs requested
- Secure new leads through referrals to build a pipeline of prospective student
- Conduct presentations and accurately and completely explain educational programs, expected outcomes, student services, and financial aid to prospective students
- Participate in activities including; open houses, presentations, training sessions, orientation programs, career days, etc.
- Manage student prospect pipeline in CRM.
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal skills with both students and administration.
- Present the Academy in a positive way to diverse populations through a strong, student-centered ethic
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience in direct sales or experience in admissions, recruiting, B2B, and/or other consultative sales or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior related experience.
- Proven track record of excellent phone skills: including cold calls and customer service
- Excellent communication skills including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone with high degree of professionalism
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Office
- Ability to promote on and off campus events and presentations
- Ability to travel around the U.S. and internationally as required (:10-20%).
- Ability to work some evenings and occasional weekends
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience with external Admissions platforms is a plus (RepVisits, Scoir, FPP, The Florida Tour, etc)
- Aviation Experience a plus
- High School Outreach experience
- Advanced presentation technology skills, projectors, tablets, PDAs, etc.
- Strong public speaking and training skills preferred”
To apply for the role please use this link or contact L3Harris Commercial Aviation directly.
Photo Credit – L3Harris Commercial Aviation
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2897 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.