OSM Aviation is looking for a Customer Services Representative (Sweden/Norway/Remote) to join its Marketing & Sales Team
OSM Aviation Academy is looking for a Customer Representative to fill a project position until January 2023 on the marketing and sales team.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Analyzing the needs of prospective students, planning meetings with them, collecting research and making future sales.
- Segmenting leads from our CRM based on demographics and customer intelligence with the support from marketing.
- Providing information to prospective students by phone, email, and social media inboxes.
- Planning, distributing, and ensuring promotion of OSM Aviation Academy’s Pilot Open Days, Pilot Aptitude Tests, and virtual events.
- Reviewing and gathering statistics from events and presenting it to the team (don’t worry, if you’re not an expert in Excel we will teach you).
- Active participation in exhibitions, conferences, webinars, seminars in Sweden and abroad.
- Participating in weekly team meeting and individual meetings with the team members.
- Answering incoming inquiries from prospective students (leads).
Who you are
- Solution-oriented with a passion for helping customers.
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to available resources and correlating them to our business goals.
- An honest and open communicator.
- Excited about contributing to your team and collaborating to achieve optimal results together.
- Full of positive energy!
- One or more years of experience in direct sales and/or customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and one Scandinavian language.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system(s) is an advantage, such as HubSpot, Salesforce, or equivalent.
For more information, kindly contact OSM Aviation Academy.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3611 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.