Pilot Training Group is Looking for ATR72600 SFI for Dubai, UAE Training Center
Global Pilot Training Group operating simulator training centers across the world is looking to speak with ATR72-600 SFI about a possible engagement in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Brief overview of the qualifications required;
- hold or have held a CPL, MPL or ATPL in the appropriate aircraft category;
- have completed the proficiency check for the issue of ATR72600 type rating, within the 12 months preceding the application; and
- additionally, for an SFI(A) for multi-pilot aeroplanes or SFI(PL), have:
- at least 1 500 hours flight time as a pilot on multi-pilot aeroplanes or powered-lift, as applicable;
- completed, as a pilot or as an observer, within the 12 months preceding the application, at least:
- 3 route sectors on the flight deck of the applicable aircraft type; or
- 2 line-orientated flight training-based simulator sessions conducted by qualified flight crew on the flight deck of the applicable type. These simulator sessions shall include 2 flights of at least 2 hours each between 2 different aerodromes, and the associated pre-flight planning and de-briefing;
- SFI experience desired
- License with valid SFI rating on ATR72600
Please submit the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo Credit: ATR
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3642 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.