Popular European Flight School, OSM Aviation Academy, is Looking to Expand Instructor Team with Numerous Vacancies
OSM Aviation Academy is looking for a number of instructors for their Scandinavian bases. Please see an extract of the job post below.
- Flight Instructor
- Theory Instructor
- Type rating instructor B737/B777/B787
- MCC instructors
OSMAA is interested in receiving an open application from eager instructors holding one or more of the following licenses, ratings and/or qualifications
- EASA FI (A)
- EASA IRI SE/ME
- EASA CRIME
- EASA MCC-I
- EASA ATPL (A) Theory Instructor
- Be a committed, reliable, and respectful individual.
- Ability to instruct, teach and tutor various group dynamics.
- Able to work collaboratively with students and staff.
- Ability to perform under stressful circumstances.
- Attentiveness to detail.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Be safety-minded.
What do we offer:
- Safety-minded and efficient team who are driven and passionate about guiding and mentoring our students to reach their full potential.
- Being an instrumental part in our continued success of educating airline ready pilots to the highest industry standards.
- Possibility to develop professionally.
- Company pension and insurance scheme.
- Full-time, permanent employment or Part-time employment
OSM Aviation Academy (OSMAA) is one of the largest flight schools in Europe and has delivered professional flight training for individuals and airlines since 1963. They are an international training organization that provide ‘Airline Ready’ flight training in Norway, Sweden and USA with focus tailored to prepare students for a career in aviation. They offer both self-sponsored flight training programs and government-sponsored higher vocational education programs. OSMAA have a close relationship with leading operators within the short- and long-haul airline sector, which gives both their students and instructors the opportunity to developing their career. They will also train cadet pilots for Norse Atlantic Airways, a new long-haul airline operating Boeing 787 Dreamliners. ”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: OSM Aviation Academy
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3579 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.