Ryanair is currently recruiting an ATO Technical Analyst
The successful candidate will assist the Approved Training Organisation (ATO) management team with a number of administrative and analytical tasks. A background in aviation would be advantageous, however full training will be provided.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Tracking of pilot licence expires and training requirements
- Liaison with aviation authorities on licencing matters.
- Management of new entry pilot course enrolments
- Training IT system developments
- Data analysis and reporting to pilot training managers
- Simulator and Line training data analysis and reporting
- A recognised degree and/or ATPL theory examinations completed with a strong work ethic
- Strong analytical ability to drive efficiency, quality and continuous improvements
- Ability to work in a pressurised and fast paced environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work under tight deadlines effectively and efficiently
- PC Skills (Word, Excel, Power point etc)
- Ideally, the candidate will have experience of working in a regulated industry
For more detailed job scopes, check out Ryanair Careers.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 1971 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK