SIMCOM Aviation Training is looking for Simulator Qualification Technician
US, Florida, based SIMCOM Aviation Training – a Simulator Training Center Group is looking to hire a Simulator Qualification Technician.
SIMCOM provides pilot and maintenance training across a variety of general aviation, business, and commercial aircraft types. In addition to aircraft type specific training, SIMCOM also provides specialty courses including upset recovery, crew resource management, high altitude, and avionics. Training is conducted in three learning centers, two of which are located in Orlando, Florida and the third in Scottsdale Arizona.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure training center’s simulators are maintained and operated in compliance with recognized quality and regulatory standards worldwide.
- Assist management team in ensuring all technical & quality criteria are met to achieve and maintain maximum attainable standard simulator certification.
- Communicates with NAA regulators regarding all regulatory matters for training center devices, including scheduling evaluations, sending notifications regarding modifications, and closure of regulatory discrepancies.
- Maintains regulatory evaluation schedule, coordinates, and facilitates evaluation events for all certified training devices.
- Prepares and presents dossier and any necessary reports during the authority’s evaluations. Present Flight Simulator Training Device to NAA authority for initial, recurrent, and other evaluations, as required
- Anticipates and devises solutions for any challenges encountered during evaluations without impacting adversely the certification of the device within the allotted timeframe.
- Ensures maintenance department runs and grades QTG tests for all certified training devices on schedule. Presents QTG to NAA representatives during training device evaluations, and operation of the IOS, as required
- Manage an effective flight simulation training device subjective flyout program for all certified devices
Education And/or Experience
- Minimum 6 years simulation, aviation, or equivalent experience
- Extensive knowledge of aviation operating procedures related to both aircraft flight training and technical systems operations
- Comprehensive understanding of NAA authority requirements for operation of flight simulation training devices, including all regulatory reporting requirements
- Experience working with aviation regulatory authorities
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated organization and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
For more information, check out this job post from SIMCOM Aviation Training.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2039 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK