Simulator Training Center in Thailand is Looking for a Head of Training
Global Pilot Training Group and Simulator Manufacturer CAE is looking to hire a Head of Training for its Simulator Training Center in Bangkok, Thailand. CAE recently opened this new training center – job post information can be seen below.
“Role And Responsibilities
- Represent the Head of Training accountabilities at the local training centers (unless locally arranged otherwise and agreed upon with authorities)
- Support the regional Training organization and participates in regional projects
- Manage (directly or indirectly) all resources & financial aspects of all training programs to maximize throughput & deliver of a quality product
- Manage the financials and budgets of the training delivery operation and all related aspects
- In cooperation with the scheduling team ensure efficient scheduling and maximize usage of resources
- Provide monthly performance reviews of the Training Delivery department
- Follow up on customer surveys and implement improvements when necessary based on the feedback
- Work closely with the Customer Service and/or Training Administration team to ensure that all client & IP training records are completed properly
Oversee the program scheduling function to insure compliance with ATO approval / customer contract.
Sales and customer support
- Build and ensure a solid relationship with existing and potential customers
- Partner with the Sales Team in order to assist with potential client needs
- Work closely with the Technical Operations and Customer Service groups to ensure overall client and customer satisfaction.
- Hire and manage direct reporting staff.
- Hire and train consultant instructors in accordance with defined processes and standards
- Responsible for performing annual performance reviews of direct reporting staff
- Establish & maintain the trust & support of colleagues, the members of the department and management
- Conduct regular meetings with the overall team and management staff
- Create a clear, customer-centric vision for the programs & communicate it to training staff and training supporting functions/departments
- Ensure that training equipment is according to standard as required by the training to be conducted.
- Manage operations- set clear objectives, initiate and execute appropriate changes and improvements & maintain quality of service by:
- Maintaining a high level of product quality within the program and safeguarding adherence to EURAF CAT ATO standards.
- Identifying client needs & establishing user requirements
- Identifying opportunities to improve the delivery of training to our clients
- Assessing the benefits or disadvantages of proposed changes
- Warrant that latest EURAF CAT ATO standard courses and courseware are used
- Secure that customized courseware is maintained and kept to standard (hardcopy & media).
- Provide regulatory guidance and addressing technical / standardization issues”
To apply for the role please use this link or contact CAE directly.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2826 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.