Simulator Training Group CAE is Looking for a Simulator Technician for its Training Center in Dallas, Texas
Global pilot training group and simulator manufacturer CAE is looking for a Simulator Technician I in the United States. Please see an extract of the job post below.
“In this role, the Simulator Technician I will be expected to:
- Perform routine technical tasks on site, in field or laboratory.
- Receive training in the various phases of laboratory, office, plant or field technical work.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Learn and perform preventive maintenance tasks on the simulators and associated simulator systems.
- Assist in diagnosing and correcting problems on the simulators and associated simulator systems.
- Utilize maintenance management system to record and track maintenance activities.
- Complete all designated training activities.
- Perform pre-flight and post flight on designated simulators.
- Perform basic visual alignments.
- Run automatic Qualification Test Guide (QTG).
- Assist with refurbishment and hardware modifications.
- Learn and comply with CAE quality management system.
- Provide customer service support and address customer needs in a timely manner.
- Perform housekeeping functions to maintain the simulators as required.
- Perform logistics duties, including parts received, repair, and testing/validation.
- Perform administrative tasks as required.
- Perform tasks to support the technical services group as required.
- 2-year technical degree or 4 years in an electronic, avionic, or technical related field.
- Minimum of 0 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Ability to interpret system prints and schematics.
- Proficiency in operating test equipment (oscilloscope, multi-meter, signal generator, logic analyzer, etc.).
- Knowledge in analog and digital theory.
- Computer literate (PC and/or computer mainframe/architecture).
- Proficiency in soldering and circuit board repairs.
- Some Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and suite.
- Fluency in English.”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: CAE
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3579 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.