Skyborne Airline Academy is looking for Head of Flight Operations
The Head of Flight Operations is primarily responsible for ensuring that the Vero Beach flight operations operate in the safest, most efficient and customer focussed manner.
The role will lead Skyborne’s airline vertically Integrated training philosophy throughout all elements of training. In this position you will be responsible for program (safety, training, standard) and project execution, including planning, overseeing operations and quality of service for our customers through active monitoring of training delivery, operational planning and operational dispatch.
- Previous Aviation/Airline Operations experience
- Previous FAA141 Chief Instructor experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to motivate and encourage staff, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts ranging from executive to administrative levels
- Demonstrable experience of setting up and leading an aircraft maintenance facility
- Ability to concentrate and work in a fast-paced environment
- Readily accepts changes and adjusts accordingly
For more information, kindly contact Skyborne Airline Academy.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3611 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.