Skyborne Airline Academy is looking for Head of Training
United Kingdom headquartered Global Pilot Training Group Skyborne is looking for a Head of Training to lead and support the highly motivated and experienced instructor team.
Skyborne’s vision is to be the most respected and trusted commercial pilot training academy in the industry, supplying airlines with the best pilots. Skyborne aims to achieve this by radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from its unique educational approach, to our world-class facilities. Skyborne is fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots to hone their skills.
Based at Skyborne HQ in Gloucestershire, UK, you will be leading all UKCAA approved training activities which include ATPL Theoretical Knowledge, Single engine Flight Training, Mulit Engine Flight Training, UPRT and APSMCC. Supporting our Progressive Continuous Learning method which focuses on ensuring Cadets are always developing their talents and absorbing new skills from our vastly experienced instructors.
Skyborne’s UK & US have excellent facilities that have been developed to the highest standard, offering the right balance between training and self-motivated learning. We have invested in the most advanced training devices and equipment, including a fleet of PA28’s in the US and DA42 fleet in the UK, supported by state of the art simulators.
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Qualities:
- Hold a current UKCAA and ideally, an EASA or FAA FI *& FE professional pilot license.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to motivate and encourage staff, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts ranging from executive to administrative levels.
- Demonstrable record of leadership in a flight training management role.
- Extensive experience in training as an instructor for professional pilots’ license.
- No aircraft accident or aviation violation convictions.
- Ability to concentrate and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Readily accepts changes and adjusts accordingly.
- Ability to maintain strong customer orientation under adverse circumstances.
- Ideally have previous airline pilot experience
For more detailed job scope, check out Skyborne.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 2897 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.