Training Aircraft Manufacturer is Looking to Expand Sales Team
Magnus Aircraft, a light-sport aircraft manufacturing company headquartered in Hungary, is looking for a Sales Expert. Please see an extract from the job post below.
Responsible in the following:
- Designs and implements yearly strategic sales plan
- Sells products of entire company portfolio
- Searches for new customers, partners and sales opportunities
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions
- Develops yearly sales activities including actions, tools and channels
- Implements international sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Visits international aircraft exhibitions, airshows etc.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Master or Bachelor degree in business administration, or in related fields (economics, commerce, marketing)
- Min. 5-6 years of working experience in international sales, preferably in aircraft / aviation business segment
- Proven Strong Project Management Skills
- Advantage: aeronautical qualification, pilot (min. PPL) certificate
- Fluent English; Willingness to travel frequently
- Advantage: citizenship of a EU or EEA member state”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: Magnus Aircraft
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3642 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.