UK based VA Airline Training is looking for a Sales Executive
VA Airline Training is looking for a Sales Executive based at Cambridge Airport.
This position focuses on securing new business to meet sales objectives through solution-based selling. The Sales Executive will report to the Executive Director – Training and Operations and will be required to:
- Deal with day-to-day enquiries from prospective trainees
- Actively monitor and handle the sales pipeline/CRM system
- Proactively seek new opportunities to promote VA’s APS MCC and other courses
- Establish and maintain relationships with flight schools
- Monitor and report on the competitive landscape
- Produces weekly/monthly sales reports as requested
- Stay current with industry trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Obtain and collate feedback from trainees
- Facilitate training centre tours to prospective trainees
For more information, check out the job posting here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3598 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.