United Arab Emirates based Simulator Training Center is Looking to Expand A320 Flight Simulator Instructor Team
Sharjah, UAE based simulator training center P7 Aviation which operates a number of full flight simulators including two Airbus A320, Boeing B747 and B737Classic is seeking both Freelance/Permanent A320 Flight Instructors. The training center has recently expanded its facility to accommodate more full flight simulators. Please see an extract of the job post below.
“Pier Seven is seeking both Freelance/Permanent A320 Flight Simulator Instructors to join their training department in Sharjah, UAe. Successful candidates will be passionate about teaching and excel in communicating their aviation knowledge and experience. Instructors must be able to adapt their style to suit our diverse client base.
• EASA licence
• Candidates must have a valid SFI rating and provided training on the A320 in the past 2 years
• 1,500 PIC hours on the A320
• 3,000 Total Flying hours
• Must have basic computer proficiency – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power point and other internet based programs
• English ICAO level 5
• Strong interpersonal skills and a customer focused mind set
• Excellent teaching and communication skills
• Ability to adapt style to global client base
Key Job Functions
• Responsible for conducting pre and post flight simulator briefings in a thorough, professional manner and in accordance with EASA standards.
• Conducting each simulator session in accordance with the P7, Aircraft Manufacturer or the customers’ Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) as required.
• Responsible for conducting classroom instruction in aircraft systems
• Providing simulator flight instruction for the issue of licenses, type ratings and certificates.
• Assist with courseware development in the training program to keep courses up to date, accurate and responsive to the client’s needs and requests
• Completing the appropriate client training records accurately and comprehensively
• Completing duties as assigned by the Training Manager
About P7 Aviation (Pier Seven Aviation)
Pier Seven Aviation is an EASA approved independently owned simulator training facility based in the UAE, specializing in providing an array of training for flight deck personnel, airlines and private users. Our facility at Sharjah Airport is focused on servicing commercial airlines with both narrow and wide-body simulators. Our vision is to be the preferred training partner for the entire Pilot community. Well-known in ME-NA region with an enviable reputation; we are now in an expansion mode. Our world-class facility at Sharjah (UAE) has undergone a holistic upgrade with addition of new simulators with a total of 07 bays at the facility. Our global footprint shall soon spread to the Asia Pacific region.”
To learn more about the job and to apply, please contact Christina: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.