United Aviate Academy is looking for a Certified Flight Instructor
United Aviate Academy, the new Flight School located in Phoenix Arizona, owned by US Airline United Airlines is looking for Certified Flight Instructors as its ramps up its operations.
- Must be an active participant in the United Aviate program
- Those who are not currently in Aviate will be required to apply and successfully interview during the selection process for this role
- FAA CFI (current)
- FAA CFII (current)
- Must have and maintain an FAA Medical Certificate with Second Class privileges. Successful candidates must provide evidence that the medical certificate was originally issued with First Class privileges.
- Must provide proof of COVID19 vaccination
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to fostering an inclusive environment where all are welcomed to pursue a career as a pilot
- FAA Multi Engine Instructor (MEI) certificate
- 6 months and/or 200 hours of prior flight instruction experience
- Flight training experience in Cirrus SR-20 aircraft
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
For more information, check out United Aviate Academy.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.BACK