United Aviate Academy is looking for an Assistant Chief Flight Instructor
United Airline’s own Flight School – United Aviate Academy is looking for an Assistant Chief Flight Instructor.
- 4+ years’ experience as a flight instructor.
- 2+ years’ experience as a check airman, Assistant Chief, or Chief flight instructor role.
- 3+ years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Meets all 141 Assistant Chief Pilot qualifications for Private, Instrument, and Commercial courses.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point, including advanced Excel skills. Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, PowerBI and other related systems experience a plus.
- Extensive understanding of 14 CFR, FSIMS 8900, and other regulations pertaining to aviation.
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred (i.e., Aviation, or Business Administration)
- Gold Seal CFI, Master CFI or equivalent certifications Preferred
For more detailed job scopes, please check out here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 1985 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK