US Flight School, Hillsboro Aero Academy, is Hiring a Helicopter Admissions Representative
Oregon, United States based Hillsboro Aero Academy is looking to grow its Helicopter training admissions team. Please see an extract of the job post below.
“The Helicopter Admissions Representative is responsible for responding to domestic and international student leads for Hillsboro Aero Academy’s helicopter school. Additional duties include assisting students through the enrollment process and conducting new student orientation. This position will also assist with helicopter specific marketing efforts, including developing social media content.
- Respond to helicopter inquiries from phone calls, emails, walk-ins, and domestic and international recruiting events in a relationship-focused sales environment to help Hillsboro hit their new helicopter student goals.
- Be a knowledgeable resource for prospective students to be able to assist them in selecting a training path that meets their training and career goals.
- Manage new student orientation at the Troutdale Campus, including collecting and processing all required onboarding documents.
- Advise prospective students on the most efficient methods to complete desired training and be familiar with FAA, TSA, USCIS (international student visas), and US military veteran information.
- Organize and conduct campus tours and help with events that promote our helicopter training program.
- Manage all helicopter student leads and record relevant interactions and updates in the appropriate software systems.
- Assist with content for social media efforts related to helicopter student recruiting.
- Follow up with new students to make sure the onboarding process was successful and that their training is progressing as planned.
- Represent the school at aviation and education-related events to introduce prospective students to the helicopter program.
- Highly motivated with a strong interest in aviation
- Thrives in a small team environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple student leads from different countries
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with superior customer service skills
- Aviation industry experience
- Private pilot certificate (airplane or helicopter)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: Hillsboro Aero Academy
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3642 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.