US Flight School, International Aero Academy, is Looking to Expand Certified Flight Instructor Team
Florida, United States based International Aero Academy is looking for a Certified Flight Instructors I and II. Please see an extract of the job post below. International Aero Academy is an FAA certified International Flight Academy, Repair Station, A&P School and FAA part 135 Air Carrier. It is located in Lakeland Florida at Lakeland Linder International Airport (KLAL).
- Provide instruction on aircraft systems, training maneuvers, procedures, and other flight related subjects both on the ground and in the aircraft during a flight
- Conduct preflight/post flight debriefings and provide in-flight instruction to ensure students have a thorough understanding and comprehension of the training materials
- Maintain the quality (pass rate) of flight training at or above 80%
- See that all Academy goals are met, including pass rate, timely student completion and making recommendations to the Chief Instructor for corrective action to be taken when issues arise
- Regularly schedule each assigned student to ensure progress through the course
- Maintain the flight training standards as outlined by both FAA and International Aero Academy
- Maintain policies and procedures
- Ensure that the assigned student’s training record is tracked and updated in accordance with the Academy and FAA policy
- Provide a customer service oriented and professional instruction
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule, 5 days per week with schedule flexibility”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: International Aero Academy
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3661 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.