US Flight School, San Carlos Flight Center, is Looking for Certified Flight Instructors
Californian Flight School, San Carlos Flight Center, is looking to hire flight instructors. Please see a job extract below.
“Characteristics of CFIs that excel at SCFC include:
- Easy to work with, good personality, professional in look and demeanor
- Extremely knowledgeable about the aircraft systems, POHs, operating characteristics, regulations, etc.
- Highly competent ground instructors who can explain complex concepts simply
- Passionate flight instructors who hold students to incredibly high standards
- Enthusiastic about sharing flying with others
- Good public speakers who can deliver dynamic safety seminars, and participate in other club events
- Able to help create homework assignments, maneuver guides, and other training materials to contribute to shared knowledge
- Interested in flight instruction as a profession, and passionate about effective flight instruction
- Looking for a place to call home for the next year or two.
Note: SCFC don’t have a minimum hours requirement. Their hiring minimums are tied to knowledge, skills, and personality.”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3579 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.