US Flight School, Skyborne Airline Academy, is Looking to Expand Digital Market Team
Florida, United States based Skyborne Airline Academy – part of the global Skyborne Pilot Training Group, is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist for its Vero Beach Training Center. Please see an extract from the job post below.
- Developing, managing, and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including social networking landing pages, and mobile applications.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and “adwords” programs.
- Presenting recommendations to CEO.
- Implementation of the Brand strategy ensuring a strong, consistent brand image is always portrayed.
- Developing and delivering the social media strategy to support business priorities – including designing branded posts and videos, researching hashtags, scheduling, and reporting.
- Working closely with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives.
- Ensuring that marketing related key performance objectives are implemented and achieved through monthly KPI reporting.
- Work closely with line manager to develop marketing materials for individual products and programs.
- Developing key relationships with third party suppliers – including design agency, digital agency, PR agency contacts and airline clients.
- Organizing and participating in key events to include trade events, open days, graduation events, airline visits, airline forums and university visits.
- Creative input into asset and content creation, including website.
- Copy creation across all channels for external communications.
- Market research and competitor analysis to determine requirements, market perception and consumer trends.
- To ensure brand guidelines are adhered to and realized in all marketing communications.
- Degree or equivalent education in a marketing or related subject.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts, across all levels.
- Previous experience within a marketing function.
- Advanced skills in copy writing, social media management and content creation.
- Ability to concentrate and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Readily accepts changes and adjusts accordingly.”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
About Skyborne Airline Academy
Skyborne Airline Academy is one of the most respected and trusted global commercial pilot training academies in the industry. Skyborne delivers airline pilots, and have achieved this by radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from a unique educational approach in ground school, to world-class facilities, a modern fleet of aircraft and flight simulators, and an enviable instructional team. Skyborne is fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots.
Photo Credit: Skyborne Airline Academy
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3585 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.