US Flight Simulator Training Center is Looking to Expand A320 and Boeing B737NG Flight Instructor Team
Florida, United States based Pilot Training Group AeroStar Training Services is looking for Full Time Ground and Simulator Instructors for Airbus A320 and/or Boeing B737NG. Please see an extract from the job post below.
- Responsible for conducting training for flight crew members initial, recurrent, upgrade, and differences training in ground school and the fixed based and full flight simulators
- Utilize lesson plans and conduct ground training modules covering aircraft systems, including normal, abnormal, and emergency operations
- Contribute to the development of training programs, visual aids and other training materials for classroom presentation and individual review
- Ensure training environment is prepared in advance, presentation media is operating correctly and required reference materials and distributed materials are available
- Ensure technical accuracy of departmental manuals, including aircraft systems manuals, flight handbooks, performance manuals, checklists, flight operations manuals, and operations specifications
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Embody the AeroStar values and conduct oneself with Professionalism, Integrity, Resourcefulness and Caring
Qualifications: * 5 years aviation background required.
- Possess an ATP certificate and A320 and/or B737 NG Type Rating total of 2000 hours
- Two years FAA 121 experience (Foreign Experience is not accepted by FAA)
- Four-year aviation-related degree is preferred
- Knowledge of Airbus 320 and/or Boeing 737aircraft systems
- Knowledge of Crew Resource Management (CRM) concepts required
- Experience utilizing Word, Powerpoint, or other graphic software to create and instruct training curricula required
- Ability to facilitate a cooperative relationship within the department required
- Able to lead classroom discussions and present both technical and non-technical information with high energy, passionate enthusiasm, and a commitment to excellence is required
- Minimum age 21 required
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- The location for this position is based in Kissimmee, FL.
- B737NG or A320: 2 years (Required)
- FAA 121 flight or 135 PIC: 2 years (Required)
- FAA ATP B737 or A320 Type Rating (Required)”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: AeroStar Training Services
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3598 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.