Wright Brothers Flight Technology is looking for Software Engineers
- Develop and integrate simulation software applications in various fields like flight models, visual and EFIS display systems, EGPWS, FMS and sound for the flight simulators mentioned above.
- Collaborate with pilots and instructors to find technical solutions.
- Testing software on integrated flight simulation training devices.
- You have at least a bachelor degree in Computer Science engineering, Aerospace Engineering or have equivalent proven knowledge and experience.
- You have design-level programming knowledge, and application-level aerospace knowledge.
- You have more than 2 years programming experience with C ++.
- You have knowledge (and experience) with development tools, like Visual Studio, CMake, or Qt.
- You have worked within a systems engineering software design life cycle and preferably you have worked with Scrum.
- You have full professional proficiency in English.
What you get
- Working in a growing, dynamic, international team with insight fuelled by enthusiasm and experience
- An extraordinary chance to learn and grow
- A competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Being involved in a very exciting product and a great team behind it
- Care about team spirit and and several company events per year
- A healthy and joyful working environment
Please send your application to email@example.com.
For more information, kindly contact Wright Brothers Flight Technology.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.BACK