Wright Brothers Flight Technology is looking for Software Engineers
- Develop and integrate simulation software applications in various fields like flight models, visual and EFIS display systems, EGPWS, FMS and sound for the flight simulators mentioned above.
- Collaborate with pilots and instructors to find technical solutions.
- Testing software on integrated flight simulation training devices.
- You have at least a bachelor degree in Computer Science engineering, Aerospace Engineering or have equivalent proven knowledge and experience.
- You have design-level programming knowledge, and application-level aerospace knowledge.
- You have more than 2 years programming experience with C ++.
- You have knowledge (and experience) with development tools, like Visual Studio, CMake, or Qt.
- You have worked within a systems engineering software design life cycle and preferably you have worked with Scrum.
- You have full professional proficiency in English.
What you get
- Working in a growing, dynamic, international team with insight fuelled by enthusiasm and experience
- An extraordinary chance to learn and grow
- A competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Being involved in a very exciting product and a great team behind it
- Care about team spirit and and several company events per year
- A healthy and joyful working environment
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, kindly contact Wright Brothers Flight Technology.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3611 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.