AeroGuard Flight Training Center is looking for an Enrollment Advisor
AeroGuard Flight Training Center, one of the largest Flight School Groups in the US with 5 locations across the United States is looking for an Enrollment Advisor for its Headquarter in Phoenix, Arizona.
From their job post;
“We are currently looking for a motivated individual with sales and enrollment experience who can help guide potential students with enrolling in the school and program. The person in this role must bring energy to this fast-paced environment, but also be able to follow processes to manage a book of leads that are delivered through marketing channels. Work will primarily be done via text, phone, and in-person campus visits, and organized within the CRM system.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A track record of results-oriented success and exceptional customer service
- Ability to manage a high volume of inbound and outbound contacts daily with the appropriate documentation in the CRM software
- A self-starter attitude with the desire and will to succeed.
- Tenacity in follow through and follow up with prospective students in a timely manner
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with other Enrollment Advisors and Enrollment Manager
- Flexibility to adjust and change as the business grows and changes
- Aviation experience a plus”
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Sales experience; student recruitment sales required
- CRM Software/database and spreadsheet experience
- Relationship management and customer service experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proactive attention to detail, and follow up with prospective students
- Ability to identify problems or potential problems and develop and implement solutions.
- Microsoft office (word, excel, outlook)
- CRM skills and experience
For more information, check out AeroGuard.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 1962 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK