Airbus Flight Academy Europe is Hiring Flight Instructors
Airbus Flight Academy Europe, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus, is looking for Flight Instructors. Please see an extract of the job post below.
“Airbus Flight Academy Europe, based in Champniers (Angoulême, Charente), is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus. Created in 2006 at the Cognac air base, Airbus Flight Academy Europe provides training assets and services for the Air Force and Navy flight schools for the basic and advanced training of military pilots at the following bases: Avord, Cognac, Lann-Bihoué, Lanvéoc et Salon de Provence.
In 2019, the company decided to deploy its own ab-initio pilot training capability at the Champniers site. As a result, Airbus Flight Academy Europe offers integrated airline pilot training (ATPi) based on the Airbus Pilot Cadet Training Programme.
Since its creation, Airbus Flight Academy Europe has delivered over 470,000 flight hours and 116,500 simulator hours. To support its activities, the company maintains more than 100 aircraft daily, of which 50 are owned.
- To carry out instructional flights for the benefit of the various trainees of the ATO and/or the company;
- To design and deliver training for the benefit of Approved Training Organisation (ATO) and/or company pilot trainees, in accordance with the procedures and regulations in force;
- To carry out ferry flight to the operations office.
Tasks and missions
- Provide courses on the simulator and on the aircraft;
- Supervise the trainees throughout their training;
- Develop a teaching method according to the audience;
- Prepare, carry out and follow the various instructional flights required by the ATO and/or the Company;
- To write the theoretical courses and ensure their delivery to the various pilot trainees, in compliance with the regulations;
- Designing training materials; and
- Prepare the documentation and the training room.
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL), Flight Instructor (FI) with Instrument Rating Extension or IRI;
- Experience in teaching;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- English: Bilingual.”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: Airbus Flight Academy Europe
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3661 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.