Aviation Performance Solutions (APS) is hiring Vice President of Sales
Aviation Performance Solutions an aviation training company based in Mesa, Arizona is looking to expand its sales team in Arizona. APS trains and instructs pilots of all experience levels in Upset Prevention and Recovery Training.
“The VP of Sales will have the overall responsibilities of owning and growing sales and revenue line by 3X while leading the sales team; coaching, monitoring and analyzing the achievement of sales goals; and establishing and implementing market-aligned sales strategies, plans, and programs to reach performance targets. As APS continues on its growth path, the successful applicant will perform VP duties and maintain a willingness to work a flexible schedule. This key role at APS includes implementing strategic objectives, developing multiple sales channels on a global scale, and improving customer relationships and engagement within the aviation market. While managing their team of people, the Vice President of Sales will be responsible for developing and maintaining the needed sales and marketing infrastructure to support both its current and future operations, while meeting sales, revenue, and budgetary objectives.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to Crush the Loss of Control In-flight Threat Globally by Partnering with Safety Champions to Accelerate Adoption of Life-saving APS Upset Training.
- Serve as a value-aligned, mission-committed leader on the Executive Team
- Report directly to the CEO and be accountable to executive team members
- Drive sales year over year to sustain revenue growth and profitability, while strengthening the balance sheet and improving overall efficiencies and risk management
- Recruit, train, lead, coach, and constructively evaluate the sales team
- Mine, secure, and manage major customer accounts
- Participate in creating new project proposals, and coordinate the management of key customer accounts
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets to assure growth and profitability
- Follow, implement, and refine process-oriented workflow and systems integration
- Effectively implement Salesforce
- Derive, drive, and monitor sales KPIs and metrics
- Leverage and influence marketing initiatives to drive success and sustained growth
- Contribute to marketing initiatives to secure new customers and promote brand awareness
- Represent APS at industry events and key customer meetings
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of sales materials, exhibits and promotion programs
- Demonstrate autonomous sales team leadership while working positively and constructively with the CEO and Executive Team to achieve, analyze, refine, and develop profitable growth strategies
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- First-hand multi-year experience as an executive team member in a sales, marketing, and/or CXO position in developing, planning, and implementing profitable marketing, sales, and revenue strategies in a company transitioning 7 to 8-figure revenue levels
- Masters Degree or equivalent in related field
- Technology experience: Salesforce, Infusionsoft, G-suite, MS Office, Virtual Meeting Platforms (Google Meet, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams)
- 5+ years of experience in a VP Sales, or similar position, with marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of the aviation market from business and sales perspectives
- Demonstrated success with past sales quotas and sales performance measures,
- Substantial experience coaching and leading sales team to hit targets on-time and on-budget
- Professional and articulate written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills
- Experience participating in and leading both in-person and virtual group meetings”
For detailed job scopes, check out here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3598 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.