Avion Group headquartered in the Netherlands was founded in 2015 to serve an international customer base with simulation products and pilot training services. The organisation now manufacturers and operates Avion Group Simulator – specifically Full Flight Simulators (FFS) for Airbus A320.
For decades, traditional full flight simulators were known for their high maintenance, high facility requirements and therefor high costs. Avion Group has a new perspective: Plug and Fly simulators delivered at your doorstep.
Avion FFS’ have integrated servers, air conditioning and airstairs, offering several advantages compared to other full flight simulators in the market:
- Reduced simulator weight from 13.000kg to 7.500kg à saving on energy consumption up to EUR 50-60k yearly.
- No light leakage or dust intrusion in the systems (IP-54 waterproof) à less maintenance.
- Possible to operate single bay center
Avion Group Full Flight Simulators are located in its two training centers in:
- Malta – offering dry and wet lease training on Airbus A320 Full Flight Simulator through its in-house EASA approved ATO
- London, United Kingdom – near Luton Airport the training center offers dry lease and wet lease training options in partnership with IAGO
The organisation also offers to bring Avion Group Full Flight Simulators to establish your own Training Center at your preferred location. You can get your own flight training center at your doorstep, with no investments required. Avion can set up your flight training center, designed to your specific needs and requirements. This will substantially lower your flight crew training cost by avoiding hotel cost and daily allowances. It will also reduce travel risks and improve your crew productivity