Salary: from 3000€ (brutto)
BAA Training is looking for a Head of Instructional System Design Group
- Organizing and ensuring regular review and change management of ATO manuals, training programs and documentation;
- Collecting and evaluating a feedback from students and colleagues regarding training and operation efficiency;
- Monitoring and controlling the implementation of revised and developed training programs;
- Organizing and leading ad hoc working groups for the development of new training programs;
- Managing the work of the team, distributing the tasks, monitoring their performance;
- Setting relevant department KPI‘ and ensuring department effectiveness and timely results;
- Managing department budget;
- Following of recent changes in the EASA Regulations and the aircraft manufacturer’s OSD;
- Performing the other temporary tasks raised by the Head of Training;
- Working with a global team of colleagues in Europe and Asia;
- Maintaining and developing healthy relationship with aviation authorities, suppliers, customers and colleagues.
- Has experience in Training Programs Development & Implementation for ATO training subjects;
- Is or was qualified as a TRI / SFI;
- Experience of Nominated Person in the aviation training industry would be an advantage;
- Has good knowledge of ICAO & EASA regulations;
- Professional valid pilot license would be an advantage
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once;
- Has experience in strategic planning, business development and change management;
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated;
- Is flexible with good time management skills;
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life;
- Uses English at a professional level.
BAA offers you:
- A very dynamic, ambitious and ready to support colleagues and multicultural environment;
- Health Insurance package in compliance with company policy;
- Additional holiday days in compliance with company policy;
- A new office just 6 km from the city center airport Direction;
- Child care zone, gym, entertainment flight with a simulator.
Check out the more than 3611 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.