CAE in UK is hiring Flight Academy Operations Leader for Europe
Flight Academy Operations Leader sought to managing the flight and ground school training locations across Europe.
This is an exciting time to join the company with responsibility of leading change, driving productivity and developing talent within Civil aviation organisation. If you are enthusiastic, passionate, and dedicated to managing flight training of the next generation of Pilots CAE wants you.
- The ideal candidate will have strong leadership and communication skills.
- Proven experience driving decision making and business strategy.
- Liaise with key senior stakeholders and regulatory authorities, working in collaboration of a global matrix organisation.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to lead teams across multiple sites.
- Awareness of local aviation standards and regulations is required.
Education and Experience:
- Experience faciliating business objectives and delivering on customer comitments.
- Prior flight academy experience.
- Prior management / leadership experience.
- Proven business acumen.
- Experience communicating to multiple levels of vested partners.
- Competant in generating and interpreting data
To learn more about the job, click here.
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 1985 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK