CAE is Looking to Expand Flight Simulator Instructor Team at Bangkok, Thailand Training Center
CAE Bangkok is looking for Flight Simulator Instructors (FSI) who will be responsible to the Training Manager for the delivery of flight training and ground training activities on their designated program. Please see an extract of the job post below.
“The Instructor is responsible for the following duties which include but are not limited to:
- Assuring the quality delivery of client training according to qualification including classroom systems and performance ground school and in-simulator pilot training
- Monitoring and assuring compliance to all authorizations and qualifications
- Any other duties as assigned by the Training Manager
- Strive to increase Instructor qualifications, as required by the program
- Conduct quality pre and post flight briefings
- Suggest changes to curriculum and courseware materials to enhance the clients’ experience
- Assist the Lead with duties, when requested
- Assure all paperwork/electronic records are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Other duties, as assigned by the Training Manager
- Complex and non-routine technical/non-technical tasks
- Moderate/high level of influencing customers’ training provider decisions
- Multiple degrees of matrix interaction required with Sales, Customer Service, Scheduling, Human Resources, and Regulatory Affairs Officials
High Performance Pledge Behaviours:
- Meets or exceeds each corporate attribute for Job Grade
- Builds trust and cooperative spirit across departments
- Commands respect from contemporaries and supervisors
- Demonstrates cost efficiency skills while aiming to provide customers with the Best in Class training experience
- Holds or held an ICAO recognized Air Transport License/certificate, or equivalent
- Holds or held relevant type rating with operational experience, or equivalent – not necessarily on type
- 1500 hours or more total multi pilot time
- Previous experience as an instructor preferable, willingness to teach both simulator and ground-school elements
- Ability to work flexible hours in a 24/7 environment
- Minimum ICAO English level 5 or able to demonstrate good communication skills, both written and oral in English.”
To learn more about the job and to apply, click here.
Photo Credit: CAE
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3598 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.