Evionica, the Aviation Training Software Company is looking for a Regional Sales Manager
Evionica is an innovative technology, software and CBT provider for the general and commercial aviation market. Please find their job post below;
“We’re looking for a Regional Sales Manager who will help us further develop our market presence and increase sales.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will become an expert advisor. Your work will help increase the safety of a million passengers worldwide, positively impact ecology, and allow others to fulfill their dreams of becoming a pilot.
- Managing sales in a dedicated area,
- Actively prospecting for new business,
- Participating in trade fairs to represent Evionica and build your professional network,
- Leveraging consultative skills to uncover current business problems and their impact,
- Qualifying opportunities according to professional standards,
- Aligning Evionica solutions with actual client’s needs to build winning offers,
- Negotiating well-balanced contracts securing references and success stories,
- Turning clients into Evionica brand ambassadors,
- Reporting progress through the company CRM system.
- Past and documented experience selling services and solutions to business customers B2B,
- Good understanding of salesperson’s role and responsibilities along the sales cycle,
- Great listening skills, empathy, and curiosity to learn and understand other people and their business challenges,
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills,
- Proven record of working with sales quotas,
- High discipline in managing tasks and time,
- Strong desire to learn and improve own sales techniques for increasing sales velocity and win rate,
- Fluent knowledge of English (C1), additional language will be an advantage”
You may also check our Terms and Conditions for our Content Policy.
Check out the more than 3598 relevant pilot training industry updates here.BACK
Pilot Training Industry Market Intelligence straight to your Inbox!
Subscribe to AFM’s Newsletter and stay up to date with what is happening in the Pilot Training Industry.